Forte is currently seeking a team orientated Cabinet Maker to join our team.
- Insert and assemble wood, metal, acrylic and glass pieces together
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Operate hand and power tools to prep the wood before assembly; sanding and buffing
- Operate a chop saw and table saw to cut wood according to order specifications if required
- Trim joints and fit parts together
- Apply all hardware and hinges to finished cabinets
- Provide all finishing touches to cabinets
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in cabinet making or other wooden fixtures
- Must have reliable transportation
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and include the position title on the subject line of all emails.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.back to careers